Printing of Every Variety . . . for home or office, events or marketing. We produce quality offset, digital and wide format printing in-house for every imaginable need.
Offset printing is the “roots” of our business. Conventional printing processes provide a wide range of possibility in print products. We have four different offset presses, including our newest, a 12” x 18” Ryobi DI 4-colour press (direct imaging). These presses give several options for printing small size, small quantity up through larger size and higher quantity orders into the tens of thousands. Our full complement of paper options and finishing processes will accommodate nearly every need.
Here are just a few of the offset-printed product types we offer:
- Brochures, Rack cards, Post cards and Flyers
- Stationery, Envelopes and Business cards
- Newsletters, Booklets and Programs
- Business Forms, Cheques and Documents
- Art Cards, Photo Cards, Greeting Cards
- Scratch Pads, Message Books, Note Books and Pads
- Mailers, Posters, Leaflets, Pamphlets
- Specialty Items
- Labels, Stickers
- Packaging Items
And many more . .
Digital printing and copying are handled by our high-end Ricoh digital printers. High speed, quality imaging in both black-and-white and full colour, and many different stock and finishing options are available. As well, we have the full range of off-line finishing options that can be included to complete any job. All machines accommodate sheets up to 13” x 19”, right up to heavy cardstock.
Again, here are a few digital-printed product types available. Most of the items listed with “offset printing” can also be produced digitally, especially in smaller quantities.
- Art and Photo cards
- Business Cards, Memos, Referral slips
- Calendars, Event Tickets, Raffle Tickets
- Posters, Flyers, Brochures
- Promotional Pieces of all Kinds
- Menus, Tent Cards,
- Programs, Newsletters
- Binder Tabs
- Rack Cards, Post Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Presentation Folders
Wide Format printing is handled by two high-end roll printing engines. The Mutoh is the work-horse printer for most signs, banners and all general production work, and provides excellent results in waterproof printing onto a huge array of materials. It can handle material up to 64” wide by any length, in beautiful colour. The Canon is a high-end 12-colour printer providing excellent colour and very fine resolution on reproduction-quality media, such as canvas and art-print paper. Much of the work produced on this equipment is for art-reproduction, and we also do gallery wrap framing.
- Contour cutting is done on the Graphtec computerized cutter. Intricate shapes & letters on self-adhesive decal materials are possible.
- Architectural & Engineered drawings, "blue prints", maps and charts are produced either from originals (copied) or digital files.
- Laminating is available in many finishes for most materials. Matt, gloss, satin, semi-gloss, dry-erase and anti graffiti to a name a few.
- See our Gallery and further information under Signs.